Sunday, July 17, 2016

Life is Complex


I have been with the company for about one and a half months and i think, things are now clear for me (ok, not so clear but at least i have an idea about corporate world) I passed the Global Communication Training and i was transferred to enhance program, a program that prepare us for our interviews. It is been two weeks now that i got transferred, most of my colleagues were able to get through and profiled for an account. I knew i have a lot of things need to improve, from my pronunciation, grammar, how to organize my thought and the like, so i attend additional classes every before shift. I think things are now getting heavier, i was having my assessment with my trainer when i said "things are now uncomfortable for me, i become more conscious about what to say and what not." then she asked me why they are doing this.

I realized I am actually growing but i'm not sure if it is me or just my imagination but what i noticed the way i think and the way i organize my thoughts, it is different from who i am before. I supposed to enhance myself, from all the things i learned from GCT but i don't know what happened, maybe because i tried to be someone else - emptying his bottle.

While in the bus, i spend a lot of time figuring stuff out. Usually i am staring on the window and thinking random stuff. I know i am not one of lucky few who already knows what their passion is and what i really enjoy, i spend a lot of time trying new things and figuring out what i like and what am i good at, but i easily get depress when things are not on my side. I realized because i expect so much, that people will appreciate my work, yes i'm convincing myself that there will be many challenges, obstacles and curve balls along the way but i don't want to pretend that it is easy to move on and not to feel sad when things are not fine.

I realized that life is extremely messy and complicated, Life is about change and facing rejections. Life has a lot of meaning, we do have our own way of writing and different way of figuring it out but we all do have one core of being which is how to accept and face another one. Whether my life is messy and complicated its fine with me, because at the end of the day i have to find myself improving. Life is a continual work in progress. We’re all just trying to find our way, and we’re all confused and looking for contentment. Life is a journey, and happiness is not a destination to arrive at, but a way of living. You ka-iskolar what can you say about life, we wanna hear your comment. Gracias!

Related Posts

Life is Complex
4 / 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.

Let me know what you think! Gracias #IskolarAko