Monday, September 5, 2016

Designing, Building, and Eating at Project Pie

Hello there, World! Gjorj here :)

It has been a while since I wrote a blog post due to that I cannot write any good material without going out. But now I do! :)


I just thought of writing because hours ago, I was in an interesting restaurant. This restaurant is called Project Pie. From the name, you'd think that it's a pizza place. Well, it is, but it offers more than just pizza. They also serve salads (for you health-conscious folks out there) and pastas (for you pasta-lovers out there).

My mother brought me along to meet her old officemates, and we ate at Project Pie for lunch. We were rather lost as to what to do if a waiter will come to us or we will go to them. The staff was so nice to help us out, and guided us on what to do.

One of the main things that makes this place interesting is that you can build your own pizzas, salads, and pastas. Of course, being the pizza lover that I am, I took the build your own pizza route.

First, on a pizza dough that I estimated as about, a foot in diameter, you choose what sauce that you want, like tomato sauce, white sauce, etc. I chose the classic tomato sauce. Then, you move on to cheeses. I chose to put the blue cheese, and mozarella. Next, you add whatever topping that you want, from meats to veggies. I chose mostly meats, and a bit of veggies too, so that the guy that was putting together the pizza for me won't judge me.
Finally, it goes in to the oven and all you have to do is wait.

My mother and her friends got pasta and salads. Have you ever tasted a salad with raspberry sauce drizzled on it? I know, weird right? A leafy salad with raspberry sauce on it. But surprisingly, it's actually good. I mostly ate that salad than the savory salad. I didn't got the chance to taste the pasta though, maybe next time?

Oh, of course I got to eat my pizza. It was good and yummy. The blue cheese made it interestingly tasty too. There are also some desserts and almost of their dessert items contain nutella. Can't wait to try that too! The best part is that you can also refill your drinks.




About the interior of the restaurant, it has that rustic feel in it. And there's a cool wall that looks like a white board and it contains these quotes on them. We chose to sit next to the window because it looked quite comfortable to sit there, and it is. While they were chatting away about the good ol' days, I just looked at the people walking by.

If you want to visit Project Pie and design, build, and eat your meal, it's located at Makati, Metro Manila, near the Dusit Thani Hotel, and SM Makati.

I hope you enjoyed reading, and I'll write again soon. :)

Related Posts

Designing, Building, and Eating at Project Pie
4 / 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.

Let me know what you think! Gracias #IskolarAko