Saturday, August 13, 2016

Why Starting Line is the Secret Ingredient


Sorry Guys I'm absent for quite sometimes, i think 2 weeks. I'm focused to understand and know more about the data base systems and applications we use here in our account. As like what i said before, this is my actual starting line, what are the promos, what are the ethics, proper call flow and how to address the customer properly. It's difficult, to be honest but you have to give more additional effort, and don't forget to have fun. Effort like, I tried to do some research about the product and i ask my colleagues about things that unclear for me, review my notes and make some research about customer review about our services through online (scary because most of them are bashers). having Fun like, after break we play billiards or we play Just Dance via playstation, We don't forget to crack jokes and our trainer is very entertaining, he combined fun and learning which makes the training more exciting.

For roughly 3 months of training and certification process, Eperformax gave us an opportunity to understand that, every chapter in our lives there will be another line to prepare for and we always have to make ourselves stronger more than who we are yesterday. Through out the process, i was able to meet people who are interesting to share my stories, to listen to their stories and there are people who'll cross your way and have fun with but as i go everyday sometimes dependence to those people is kinda scary, you'll meet them by chance but leave a tremendous remark, you'll see them go and sometimes you wont. We are 22 in number, batch 35A but two of my colleagues resigned for personal reasons, we can encourage them not to resign but at the end of the day it will always be their decision if they will continue or not.

For the first 2 weeks here in Product Specific Training, i was able to feel the actual work, meet great people, talk with the guards and know more about my colleagues. Every thing is new, like new environment, new place, new people, new food to try and I had my first certification, i have to be more conscious of the metrics and applications, i forgot to use two. I have to work on with my tone and work on more how to sound lively. I was able to personalized my call flow even though i wasn't able to resolve the issue, at least i made some changes but of course i have to work more and double my effort. Like what my former trainer said, Don't be complacent. #Power

Starting line is the secret ingredient not for success but to understand yourself. Understanding your strengths, accepting your weaknesses, finding out your opportunities and combining fun while learning. I'm very serious in terms of learning and sometimes i got frustrated then my trainer said, time is very important you don't have to rush or hurry up but learn step by step, so it would be easier for you to catch up. Success is not the fruit or result of why we started but instead the process we gone through is actually the success of what we are looking for. You ka-iskolar what have you gone through from the past few weeks? We want to hear your story, kindly drop it below. Gracias!

Related Posts

Why Starting Line is the Secret Ingredient
4 / 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.

Let me know what you think! Gracias #IskolarAko