Sunday, July 3, 2016

#30 Days Challenge - Starting my New Chapter


I was watching a video speech in TED, just random stuff i do when i feel i need to sleep but this one video took my interest. Matt Cutts, described his 30 days challenge as life changing, he re-wrote himself, he re- invent the track he was taking. Then i saw myself staring at the ceiling what if i do it the same, do things that i wanted to do before, do things that i'm not used to do or things that randomly catch my interest. I started my 30 Days Challenge - Last July 1, 2016 and its been 4 days.

Yeah, i'm young to do this kind of thing or i'm not doing it right because most of the things that showed up in the internet are health conscious activity like 30 days challenge like how to have abs, figure and the like. But i'm taking this challenge as my catapult or stepping stone for personal growth.

On my first day, i reviewed people who i want to deal with but it seems i don't have to because i don't really need to, because Life is continuous. Then i keep on thinking what are the things i need to try within this 30 days challenge. I want to try the Shawarma in Gil Puyat, go in Batangas or Tagaytay alone, buy something with Spider man thing, watch movie (Startrek Beyond), cook something like adobo or grill barbeque. Ask the number of the girl at the bakery, she's cute. I also wanna know, if i can do a very interesting business idea within 30 days or if i can do changes with our blog. I also want to try different fast food chain and eat a very satisfying burger. I was thinking to enroll a once a week gym program near here in our place, i wanna test if i can gain weight within a month. Inquire about passive earning like mutual fund or Unit investment trust funds however i can't because i don't have enough money, but lets try if i can do it. I have to finish the book i started to read and read more books especially the sci-fiction one and everything follows, maybe i don't have to plan so much because the tendency i would feel lazy to do it. If you have an idea for me to try, give me some guides to make this challenge very interesting. Kindly comment it below, Gracias!

Related Posts

#30 Days Challenge - Starting my New Chapter
4 / 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.

Let me know what you think! Gracias #IskolarAko